Our hotel partners offer most amenities that you'd expect when staying at a high quality hotel. Although, these can vary from hotel to hotel and country to country. For specific details on the amenities offered at your hotels, we recommend visiting their websites once your accommodations have been confirmed. Your hotels will become available to view in your online account and mobile app starting 30 days before your tour's departure date.
- All accommodations include a private bathroom.
- In-room amenities, such as hair dryers and clothing irons, are also common. Many hotels can also provide these upon request.
- Most rooms will include a safe for any valuables you're required to travel with.
- Most hotel rooms will have air conditioning, but it may not be what you're accustomed to at home.
- Some, but not all, hotel rooms will have a small refrigerator. Read about traveling with refrigerated medication.
- Your hotels will have Wi-Fi, but it may be limited to common areas.
- Many hotels will offer a laundry service at an added cost, just make sure you get it back in time before heading to your next hotel. Learn more about laundry on tour.
- Our tours always include breakfast served at the hotel. Read about meals on tour.
- Smaller, boutique-style properties may not have an elevator. Please contact us if you have any concerns about this.
- Please note that porterage may be included at some hotels, although this service isn't guaranteed due to staffing shortages. Review expectations for handling luggage.
Have a question about your upcoming tour?