Did one of your AutoPay withdrawals fail to process? Not to worry. From here, you have two options:
- Complete the payment manually in your online account under “Payments and invoice." Learn how to make a payment. Then, check with your bank to make sure next month’s payment will be processed correctly.
- Leave the failed payment as is, but make sure your account is set up to accept next month’s payment withdrawal without issues.
- With this option, the amount of the failed payment will be divided equally between your remaining payments. (I.e., if you have 4 payments at $300 a month and one has failed, the remaining 3 payments will be $400 each month.)
If it was your last monthly payment that failed, please make a manual payment as soon as possible to prevent a late payment fee and being at risk of cancellation.
Reasons an AutoPay withdrawal may fail:
- Insufficient funds
- Bank automatically declined withdrawal
- Amount is over daily maximum withdrawal limit
- Account is closed
- Account is frozen
- You've notified your bank to decline the payment
- Incorrect account information (card or account number, expiration date, CVV)
Please contact your bank to understand why your payment failed and resolve the issue so your remaining payments will be processed correcty. If you know the failed payment is due to incorrect account information, please call us at 1-800-597-0350 (U.S. travelers) or 1-800-754-5066 (Canadian travelers) so we can update the information.
We'll send you an email if your automatic payment has failed. If your monthly payments fail too many times, Go Ahead will cancel your AutoPay Plan and you'll be switched to our Manual Payment Plan. Please be aware, the Manual Payment Plan has an earlier final payment date than the AutoPay Plan. This final payment date is the Tour Finalization Date of your tour. You can view your new final payment date in your online account under “Payments and invoice."