Please note that AutoPay must be added at least three days before your traditional final payment date. If this date has passed, you'll no longer see the option to set up AutoPay in your online account.
How to set up AutoPay
- Log in to your online account using a computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Select your upcoming tour
- Select "Payments & invoice"
- Scroll down the page and select "Enroll now" under the Automatic Payment Plan box
- Choose a start date for your payment plan, then you'll see a breakdown of your payment schedule, monthly payment amount, and adjusted final payment date
- Enter your payment information. You can use either a checking account or debit card to enroll in AutoPay.
- Confirm your billing address
- Accept the Terms & Conditions for AutoPay
- Select "Start plan" and you're all set!
Please note that if you need to make changes to an upcoming automatic payment, you must do so at least two business days before the payment is scheduled to process. After this deadline, it's not possible to cancel or move a payment. Learn more about changing your AutoPay plan here.