Contacting your Tour Director while on tour
Once you're on tour, you can contact your Tour Director through the Go Ahead mobile app by sending them a direct message or by messaging the whole group. You could send them a private message once you land if you need help finding your Go Ahead representative and driver at the airport, and you can also reach out to them via the app for any other questions that come up throughout your journey. If you have questions that the whole group could benefit from knowing the answer to, send a message in the group-wide chat. This is normally where most conversations take place!
How to contact your Tour Director in the app
- Using a smartphone or tablet, access the Go Ahead mobile app
- Log in to your account (unless you're already logged in)
- Look at the bottom of your screen and select the "Chat" page (aka, the chat bubble icon)
- Message your Tour Director individually or message your whole group (including your Tour Director)
- To message only your Tour Director, select "New chat" in the top right corner. Then, select the name of your tour. Next, find your Tour Director's name and select it, then select "Start" in the top right corner to begin the chat.
- To message your whole group, refer to the "Chat" homepage (you should already be on this page). You should see a chat conversation that has already been created with the name and date of your tour as the title of the group chat.
Contacting your Tour Director before departure
Some Tour Directors may post group-wide updates or an introductory message in the Go Ahead mobile app starting a few days before departure. Not every Tour Director messages their group pre-tour, because often they are leading back-to-back trips. Our Tour Directors put so much dedication and passion into each tour they lead, so they also deserve much needed rest between trips. For any pre-tour questions, we kindly ask that you send a message to our Traveler Support team and they’ll be happy to assist.