Once you've reserved your spot on tour, we ask that you log in to your online account to review and agree to your tour's Terms & Conditions.
How to accept Terms & Conditions from your online account
- Log in to your online account using a computer or tablet
- If you're booked on more than one tour, locate the relevant trip, then select "View booking details"
- Next, select "Traveler details." There should also be a red notice next to "Traveler details" noting you still have a "to-do" to complete
- Select "Review" corresponding to the "Terms & conditions" section and the traveler you're accepting the terms for
- Read the entire agreement. Once you've read all the way through and scrolled to the bottom of the document, the agreement checkbox will become available to select
- Next, check off the box to agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Select "Submit & continue" and you're all set!
Accepting Terms & Conditions for your travel party
Each traveler on a reservation must individually accept their Terms & Conditions. If you're the primary booker on the reservation, you can accept Terms & Conditions on behalf of your traveling companions. To do this, mimic the instructions above, but when you get to Step 4 you should select "Review" next to the name of a different traveler on your reservation who still needs to accept their Terms & Conditions.