How to accept Terms & Conditions from your online account
- Log in to your online account using a computer or tablet
- If you're booked on more than one tour, locate the relevant trip, then select "View booking details"
- Next, select "Traveler details." There should also be a red notice next to "Traveler details" noting you still have a "to-do" to complete
- Select "Review" corresponding to the "Terms & conditions" section and the traveler you're accepting the terms for
- Read the entire agreement. Once you've read all the way through and scrolled to the bottom of the document, the agreement checkbox will become available to select
- Next, check off the box to agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Select "Submit & continue" and you're all set!
Each traveler must accept their own Terms & Conditions
Each traveler on a reservation must individually accept their own Terms & Conditions using the account associated with their email address. If you're traveling with a minor who doesn't have an email address or Go Ahead account, send us a message to request that we mail you a paper copy of the Terms & Conditions. Please have the minor in your travel party sign the paper version and mail it back to us in the business reply envelope provided.