When you submit a request (also known as a "ticket") to our Traveler Support Team, you will see different statuses that distinguish where your request is in our review process.
What each status means
- The ticket status "Open" indicates your request has been submitted and our team is working to resolve your request.
- The ticket status "Awaiting your reply" indicates our team has replied to your request and we are needing additional information from you to solve your request.
- The ticket status "Solved" indicates our team has replied and resolved your request, and no additional information is required.
Accidentally "solved" a request
If you ever solve a request prematurely (before we have replied), you can re-open the ticket and our team will respond accordingly. After we respond to and resolve your request, you can re-open that "solved" ticket within 5 days of our response if you have additional questions regarding the same request. If you need help with something else, please submit a new request to our Traveler Support Team.
How to submit a request
- Click here to submit a request to our Traveler Support Team
- Select the category that best describes the topic of your request
- Complete the form (the more details, the better!) and select "Submit."
How to check the status of your submitted request(s)
- Log in to your online account using a computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Select your upcoming tour
- Next, select "Get help" to navigate to our Help Center
- Then, select your name in the top right corner
- Select "Requests" from the drop-down list
- The next screen will detail all requests that have been submitted by you and their statuses are noted on the far right.