If you're due a refund from Go Ahead, the process will differ depending on your form of payment.
If you paid with a credit or debit card...
Our team must process the refund back to this original form of payment.
- For security purposes, Go Ahead is unable to refund to cards that haven't previously been used as a form of payment; we can only refund back to the original card(s) on file.
- The maximum amount that we can refund to one card is the exact amount that was paid on that card. If you paid with multiple cards, this will often cause larger refunds to be processed in separate transactions back to more than one card.
- If a specific card is closed, but you still have the same account open with the credit card provider, you should still receive the refund to your new card as it's under the same account.
- If the refund back to the original card is unsuccessful for reasons such as the account being closed, the refund will be issued as a check to the address on file.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks from the refund submission date to see this back on your card. Checks take 3-5 weeks to receive in the mail.
If you paid with checking account information, sent in a check, or money order...
The refund will be issued as a check to the address on file.
- Please ensure the address on file in your online account is accurate, and allow 3-5 weeks from the refund submission date to receive this check in the mail.
- Checks are mailed from our bank in Massachusetts, USA.
If you still haven't received your refund in the noted timeframes, please send us a message so we can assist you.
Experience a canceled excursion while on tour? Read more about excursions canceled on tour and their refund process.