If you’d like to be booked on the same flights as your friends and family, we ask that you let us know as soon as possible so our Flights team can do their best to accommodate your request.
There are two instances when we already know who you’re traveling with, so you don’t need to reach out to us.
You don’t need to get in touch with us if...
- You’re booked on the same Go Ahead reservation as your travel companion(s).
- How to tell if you’re on the same reservation? Log in to your online account or mobile app, view your upcoming tour, and select “Traveler details.” If there are multiple travelers on the same reservation, all names will be listed here.
- You’ve worked with a Go Ahead representative to secure a flight itinerary for your travel party, so we already know who you’re flying with.
Requesting to fly with your travel companions
If you want to fly with friends or family who are on a separate reservation, you should let us know by submitting a request (keep reading for instructions). But first, please read the requirements below that must be met for us to accommodate this type of request.
Requirements for flying with travel companions
Please make sure that everyone in your party is traveling on the same dates and from the same airport gateway before submitting a request to fly together. If you’re following the standard start and end date of your tour, our Flights team will book the best itinerary for your travel party for the flight cost found on your invoice. If you’re traveling outside of the normal tour dates, we can still try to book your travel party on the same flights, but there will likely be additional costs involved. If this is the case, we’ll be in touch to review cost details with you.
How to submit a request to fly with your travel party
Follow the instructions below to submit a request to fly with travel companions on a different reservation. Please note that only one person in your travel party needs to submit a request.
- Click here to submit your request
- Complete the requested fields
- Your email address: enter your email
- Flights: Select “Other flight question”
- Travel companions (optional): List the names of all your travel companions who want to be booked on the same flights
- Subject: Enter “Flying with travel companions request”
- Description: Explain your request
- Click “Submit” to send us your request
We’ll email you to confirm that we’ve received your request, and your flight itinerary will be posted in your online account and mobile app between 85 and 60 days before your trip. All members of your travel party will be able to view their flight itinerary in their account at this time. Learn how to find flight details here.
All travel companion requests must be submitted before the Tour Finalization Date (the sooner the better). This is either 70 or 90 days before your departure and the exact date can be found in your online account and mobile app. You should still submit a request if this deadline has passed, but we can't guarantee that we'll be able to accommodate your preference and additional costs could apply for late requests.