What to include in your review
We want to hear about your experience with Go Ahead Tours pre-tour, on-tour and post-tour. We read each review and share the content with relevant teams so we can celebrate those that provided excellent service and share feedback about how we can improve our tours.
We love to hear when a specific team or individual creates a great experience for our travelers, so don't hesitate to include their name in your review!
How to write a review
There are a few different ways to leave a review after you've returned home from tour:
- Using an email link: You'll receive an email asking you to share what you thought of your tour using the provided link.
- From the mobile app: The mobile app will prompt you to “Write A Review” if you haven't yet. Just select your tour (which will now be grayed out and listed as a past tour), then select “Write your review." Next, you can write your review, upload photos and indicate if you'd like your review to include your name or be anonymous. Once you finish your review, make sure to select "Submit."
- From your online account: Your online account will have a “Write a review” button listed under your past tours if you haven't left a review yet. Just like leaving a review from the mobile app, you can write your review, attach a photo and post it directly from your online account.
Why we value traveler reviews
Reviews are a great way for other travelers to get a sense of and get excited about the tours they're interested in and they help Go Ahead understand what is or isn’t working on any given itinerary.
We have a small team that reads every review to ensure feedback from our travelers is reaching the correct teams and to verify reviews meet our community guidelines prior to being viewable on our website. Some reviews may be handed off to our Customer Engagement team for further follow up as needed.
Are all reviews posted?
Violation of community guidelines is the only reason a review or photo won't be posted. We believe in being open and honest with our travelers, so we won't delete reviews with negative remarks.
Community guidelines for a review to be posted:
- Talks about the tour, whether good or bad
- Does not include personal information such as last names, medical information, hometowns, etc.
- Does not use any vulgar or offensive language
Community guidelines for photos attached to a review:
- The horizon line must be even and not tilted, sideways or upside down
- Clear picture and not blurry
- No vulgar or inappropriate gestures or actions
- No medical information
- No personal information like Instagram, Facebook or personal business handles