All travelers must read and agree to the terms of the Safe Traveler Agreement to participate in a Go Ahead tour. This document becomes available in the online account and mobile app 45 days before departure.
How to sign the Safe Traveler Agreement
- Log in to your online account or mobile app
- If you're booked on more than one tour, locate the relevant trip, then select "View booking details"
- Next, select "Traveler details." There should also be a red notice next to "Traveler details" noting you still have a "to-do" to complete.
- Select "Review" next to the "Safe Traveler Agreement" section
- Carefully read the entire agreement. Once you've read all the way through and scrolled to the bottom of the document, the agreement checkbox will become available to select.
- Next, check off the box to accept the Safe Traveler Agreement
- Each traveler on a reservation must accept the agreement
- Select "Submit" and you're all set!
Please note that the agreement is not fully visible on all browsers, and we recommend accessing the document through Google Chrome or the Go Ahead mobile app. We also created a walkthrough video about how to sign the Safe Traveler Agreement.